Friday, February 29, 2008

GUESS WHAT!!!!!

I officially got my FBI fingerprint approval letter today. Thank you LORD!
I turned it in, what 5 months ago and Thomas had his back in lightening fast time, me it was not to be. BUT, I now have it in my hand and what a blessing to be 1 step closer to finalizing our homestudy.
So, thank you all who have been praying and those of you who have called the higher ups that I don't have contact with in the FBI. It all worked, in HIS timing, of course. The next step is to finalize our homestudy and make sure everything in it is correct and also wait on an appointment with CIS for, yes, dare I say, more fingerprinting. This time I will know that I need to inform them that I don't fingerprint very well. Could come in handy one of these days...hehehe....just kidding, don't freak out because I said that.
Till next time.
S

No comments: