Wednesday, December 03, 2008

We have news!!!



As I was sitting in Chick-fil-A watching C2 play in the play area I was thinking about the vote I had just cast for my president of choice....and praying that God's will be done. Then I get a phone call from a strange area code and actually answered it...who does that these days??? It was HollyAnn asking if I had a moment, of course!! I have a couple of them every day it seems. Anyway, am I sitting down?? Yes! 2 sibling boys just came into the home, would we consider them??? Silence on my end. I am really trying not to have a total break down in front of a couple of moms who are already looking at me strangely and the kids who are yelling with glee sliding down the curvy slide. Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!! They will get their bloodtest results in 2-3 days and then we will have 48 hrs to accept them. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I am going to be a mommy of 4. And 2 of them BOYS! Thank you God!

I call Thomas and he is elated to say the least. Almost like when I told him we were pregnant, but htis time we are having 2!!! I gather up C2 and head out the door and C1 and her friend and Mommy were just sitting down to eat there too. I go over and tell her about the boys and start crying, again. (for those of you who know me well, I hate crying...ha!)

So over the past several weeks and after many many tears that have fallen, we are very proud to introduce to you 2 new Torgerson's: SAmuel Thomas and Noah. Samuel is 18 months old and Noah is 2 months old. My director is in Liberia now and she has been holding them both and rocking them to sleep which brings joy to a mother's heart. Knowing that they are being well cared for and loved and prayed over is more than enough for now.

Thank my sweet Jehovah for asking us on this journey. Thank you for giving us patience thus far. Thank you for all the blessings you have in store for us.

5 comments:

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

precious! Congrats!!!!

tracy hanson said...

I am so Happy for you! They are precious. I need your address to send out the earrings you Won!
Blessings
Tracy
tracy.hanson@comcast.net

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

Wow! I am so excited for you! They are so handsome! Are they home with you yet? I have been checking your blog weekly for a long time! I used to work in the nursery next to yours at Brook Hills.

Kristin

whenpigsfly said...

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
What beautiful boys you have!!!!
It will be exciting to make this wonderful, undertain journey together!
Linda
waiting for our two
Junior (Levi Matthew) and Diamoh (Keren Jubilee) who know YOUR TWO!!
www.smithsoup.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

They are so precious!!!

I was wondering who was adopting them.